30. mars 2009

A peek inside my daily life...



(Ready for a long post?)



I thought I'd show you some of the projects
I've made that I use on a daily basis.
First: My inspiration journal! I put whatever inspires me in
this journal- quotes, pictures, stories, papers,
fabrics- you name it- it's in there! :)
If you want to learn how to make these journals,
you can purchase the workshop HERE at
Donna Downeys online store.
But I'll have to warn you- it's addictive!



I also wanted to show you a simple recipe book.
This is also from a Donna Downey workshop. It is
called "book, bound & crackled" and you'll find it HERE.
I really wanted this book to be simple.
That way I could use it in the kitchen
without thinking about making
a mess all over the embellishments. :)

(If you click on the photos you can see that the entire cover is pained with crackle paint)


The Papir i Hjertet DT was challenged
to make table cards and invitations for Confirmations:

For boys:

For girls:

That's all for today... :)
Have a beautiful day everyone!
-Silvia-


7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! All of these projects are so spectular!! Great job!! I wish I could sew....but NOT!! Have a wonderful week!!

Angela sa...

Wow, these are great... I love the journal and the napkin ring..

Hildegunn sa...

Utrolig flotte invitasjoner og bordkort!

♥ Kari ♥ sa...

SÅ nydelig Silvia!
Oppskriftsboken var bare SÅ utrolig lekker, og bordkortene var kjempeskjønne!
God påskeklem fra Kari

Salte sa...

For noen fantastiske invitasjoner kjære! Digger den med stjerna. WOW

Anonym sa...

Her var det lenge siden jeg hadde vært innom! Og du lager fortsatt de nyyydeligste kreasjoner!!!! :)

Jeg likte veeeldig godt den oppskriftsboka di?? Laget med Bind It All?? Og er det vanlig tjukk papp du har brukt som front og bakside?

Jeg viste faktisk siden din til min samboer igår, for å vise den sarte, duse stilen din, som jeg ikke er så flink til,men som er så lekkert!!!! ;)

nicole sa...

C'est magnifique, j'adore. Bravo. Bises

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online